Guidelines for handling
The delivery note and pallet labeling (pallet cards) must include the following information:
- The publisher´s job number
- The object to be inserted and the issue in which it is to be inserted
- The insertion or publication date
- The customer ordering the insert
- Insert title or the item number or subject thereof
- Sender and recipient
- The number of pallets
- The total number of inserts delivered
- The number of inserts per pallet
- Type: loose insert | bound inserts | tip-ins
- The same text on the delivery note as on the pallet card.
- Space for notes.